Sennheiser HD25-1 Adidas Originals
Adidas Originals is a line up of fashionable sporting good by Adidas, and this is the Sennheiser HD25-1 with a design touch from Adidas Originals. The headphone has been sold in Europe for
a few years nowstarting earlier this year (Thanks, Rosmadi ), but this time Sennheiser is bringing it to the worldwide market.
I don’t think the blue color is for everyone, though personally I’d take the Adidas Originals model over the standard HD25-1. The sound is pretty much the same with the standard HD25-1, which has been one of our favorite portable headphones for quite some time. What’s difficult is the pricetag, which should be around the $500 range. Reminds me a lot of those premium designer goods.
Thanks for Sennheiser Indonesia for showing the demo.
- 03/16/2013 • The Dark Sennheiser HD650: All For The Music
- 10/18/2012 • L’s Take On the Sennheiser HD700
- 10/10/2012 • Sennheiser Momentum First Impression
- 05/02/2012 • Sennheiser RS180 & RS220: The Wireless Adventure
- 03/16/2012 • The Sennheiser HD700 Journal (Mar 16, 2012)
- 02/23/2012 • Sennheiser HD700 Unboxing