Beyerdynamic 88th Anniversary T-Shirt Giveaway – CLOSED
Our first surprise of the year! Yes that’s right, a T-Shirt giveaway sponsored by Beyerdynamic Germany. I can hear you think “A T-shirt giveaway?”. “How does that work then?” Well I’ll tell you all about it right here, right now.
Those of you who read our DT770 88th Anniversary Edition review already know this Limited Edition headphone (4.000 units) was developed to celebrate Beyerdynamic’s 88 birthday. At the same time Beyerdynamic also developed a limited collection of “88 Anniversary” shirts…
Because of the popularity of our DT770 AE review and your massive replies to that article (468! comments as I’m writing this, and still going strong) we figured it would be nice to give the Beyerdynamic fans something in return. Luckily for us Beyerdynamic was so kind to help us out and a couple of you just might become the lucky owners of one of these shirts!
Of course you’ll have to do something in return to get one of these shirts but before I get to that, let’s show the shirt!
So what’s the catch? There is no catch really, you just need to do 3 simple things:
- Take a picture of yourself listening to the DT770 AE Edition
- “Like” our FB page. (Feel free to invite your friends to Like it too)
- Post it on our Facebook page before we reach the deadline (02/16/2013) and tell us what size t-shirt you want (see below)
We trust you won’t be using anyone else’s picture, let’s be fair about it
We have 11 shirts to give away to our readers and the available shirt sizes are (2 x S, 1 x M, 2 x L and 4 x XL, 2 x XXL). Unfortunately we can’t give away 88 shirts so first come, first served. Oh wait, as you guys live all over the planet we can not possibly pay for shipping the t-shirts to different worldwide destinations and so we’re asking for $10 to cover shipping. The lucky winners we select (we will communicate that on February 17) have to contact us on Facebook to arrange sending the shirt.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get a free limited collection shirt from Beyerdynamic, a real collector’s item. Go for it, and don’t forget to do so before 02/16/2013! If there are any questions, please post them in the comment section on here or on Facebook, under the link to this post.
EDIT 23/01/2013. all shirts are gone and have been mailed
- 05/21/2013 • Beyerdynamic T90: Open Tesla Candy!
- 11/08/2012 • The Beyerdynamic We Love: DT770 Anniversary Edition
- 08/30/2012 • Beyer Custom One Pro: Definition Of Cool
- 11/23/2011 • The Beyerdynamic T70: More Tesla Goodness
- 10/12/2011 • What I’ve Learned, Two Years Writing for Headfonia
- 08/10/2011 • Beyerdynamic DT1350: Death to the HD25-1?