I’ve always wanted to get one of these, but I never thought it would come this fast. My biggest amp purchase ever! Thanks to Matt in Illinois for the wonderful package!
Specifications: (from Zana Deux SE)
- Three input selector switch.
- 100K Alps volume control.
- Two pairs of line outputs.
- External low noise toroid power transformer, with 4-foot detachable umbilical cord.
- Hand wired point to point, no printed circuit boards.
- Inductor LC power supply filters with polypropylene capacitors.
- Conservatively operated vacuum tubes. Source output resistance 12 ohms. Will drive hundreds of feet of line level cable.
- Recommended headphone load 8 to 600 ohms!
- Source Resistance: L=3ohms/ H=12ohms
- Gain: L=8dB/ H=18dB
- Wide band noise less than 250uV
- Dimensions: 12” wide by 14” deep by 9” high. 14 lbs.
- Tubes included: 2 6D22S rectifier, 1 6SL7 driver, and 2 6C33C-B power triodes.
Driving Sen HD 600s
- L mode: -.5dB 1Hz to 135kHz
- H mode: -5dB 5Hz to 60kHz
- Power Output: L/H 650 mW
Driving Grado RS1s
- L mode: -5dB 10Hz to 110kHz
- H mode: -5dB 30Hz to 60 kHz
- Power Output: L: 500mW/ H 150mW
Okay it’s still in the mail, so, gotta wait for first impression and photos.