1 X PO (3.5 mm) Interface
1 X Balance OUT (2.5mm) Interface
1 X Line Out / SPDIF OUT (3.5mm) Interface
1 X TF card slot / USB DAC interface
- Crafts: 6 series aluminum-magnesium alloy body, CNC integrated molding process, surface anodic oxidation brushed and sandblasting processing, back cover for carbon fiber CNC machining, 6 layer immersion gold PC
- 16 GB internal memory, micro SD up to 128 GB (need to be formatted as FAT 3 file system 32G)
- Screen Size: 3.5inch
- Screen: resolution 480 * 320 OGS full lamination capacitive screen
- Master: 1812C / Coprocessor: 1812M / Power management chip: 1812P
- OP Amp: Crown 18120 (x2)
- Headphone Amplifier Chip: Crown 1812A (x2)
- Filter capacitor: ESR MLCC Murata
- Buttons: ALPS buttons
- Digital to Analog Chip: Cirrus Logic CS4398
- Sampling rates up to 32 Bit/768 kHz, supports up to DSD256
- USB: Sampling rates up to 24 Bit/192kHz
- Power: 1.2V using 3.5mm output, 2.4V using 2.5mm output, @ 35 Ohm load.
- Audio Format Support:MP3,WMA,WAV,OGG,FLAC
- Life time: about 10 hours single-ended output, balanced output about 8 hours
- Dimensions: 60 * 114 * 15.2mm
- Weight: 165g
Measuring 60 * 114 * 15.2mm and weighing 165gr, the L3 is a little smaller and lighter than the L5PRO.
The unique design with the volume button on the top right, aside from some details, is exactly the same as before. I really love the look and feel of the L&P L5PRO and I’m glad they just made this player smaller.
It continues on the next Page, after the click HERE or below