EDIT July 11: The applications are now closed
No we’re not kidding this time. Headfonia keeps expanding and as there is so much awesome gear on the market, we simply need a new writer to cover even more IEMs, DACs, Amps, etc. We’re looking for a junior writer to join the writing staff on short notice.
If you are “in to” personal audio as much as we are and can express yourself fluently in writing, then you just might be the one we’re looking for!
Requirements: You are
- Fluent in English. Native speakers preferred (yet not a strict requirement – we’re not either)
- Able to express yourself when it comes to describing sound
- A good writer
- Experienced when it comes to personal audio (you own or have listened to a lot of gear)
- Not writing for any other publication (No freelance writers either)
- Not working for a personal audio company
Reward: You will
- Be part of the awesome HFN
- Be writing for the biggest English personal audio review site
- Have the chance to listen to new gear as one of the first
- Not get paid for this
How to Apply?
What to include:
- Personal Motivation
- Experience (audio and/or writing related)
- List of audio gear in your possession you can use for reviewing
- Examples of reviews you have done or articles you have written
- Examples of pictures you have taken (audio or other)
- Your background story
Partial applications will not be taken into consideration (missing the above info)
Serious applications only.