Yes, it’s that time again. Only one more month and Canjam Europe IS BACK!
Canjam Europe 2015 is the 3rd edition already and I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Each year Canjam has gotten bigger and this year an unseen number of “Brands” will be represented at the two-daily show. Unseen as in 100 brands. 100!!
Later this month there’s also a CANJAM London show, organized by Head-fi, and completely unrelated to the Europe show. Personally I don’t really understand why one organizes a “European show” across the canal/not on the mainland. And that’s exactly why Canjam Europe in Essen Germany is so much more interesting for me.
In one, or two days if you want, you can:
* Talk to developers and product managers at many of the show’s booths and listen to the experts at the free workshop and seminar program.
* Check out the University Niederrhein’s engineering program concerning production engineering of headphones using 3D printers
* See and listen to premiering new products at the show
* Try and compare literally hundreds of headpones, amplifiers, sources and other mobile hifi devices
* Meet yours truly in person (I’m the one wearing the Headfonia shirts)
So yes, you really have to visit Canjam Essen on Saturday and/or Sunday September 26 & 27!
See you there and do come say hello to me!