Yes, it’s that time again. This week High-End Munich is back and the beauty is that Canjam Europe is back too, AT THE SAME TIME!
Canjam Europe 2018 is the 6th edition already if I’m not mistaken and I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Each year Canjam europe has gotten bigger and this year an unseen number of “Brands” will be represented at a new place and a new location. For the first time ever Canjam Europe will be held at the same time as the worlds biggest High End show, in Munich! Canjam Europe isn’t located at the MOC though, but it’s very close at walking distance.
Just to be clear, the Canjam Europe show is not related to the Head-Fi Canjam shows, it’s complicated. This year CanJam is heading to southern Germany for the first time and will take place in the “Kohlebunker” opposite of the “MOC Veranstaltungscenter”.
If you have no idea what I am talking about you should check out the reports of the previous shows here, here, here , here and here. I’m sure you’ll want to be there. For the previous High-End Munich reports, look here and here.
Not convinced yet?
- Ambient Acoustics are bringing their impressive 10-driver custom earphone from Kiev, Ukraine to Munich.
- In addition to its new earphone developed in co-operation with Jerry Harvey, two new DAPs by Astell&Kern will have their world premiere at CanJam Munich.
- See, hear and try Sonoma Acoustics’ Model One electrostatic headphone with the included DAC and energizier at Canjam Munich’s exclusive listening room.
- Custom IEM pioneers Ultimate Ears Pro are bringing their brand new UE6 Pro and UE Live earphones to Munich.
- DITA’s new, aptly-named Twins earphones are coming to CanJam Munich.
- Campfire Audio’s first-ever fullsize headphone will have its European premiere at CanJam Munich, as well as IEMs Comet and Atlas
- Hidizs brings its latest digital audio products to CanJam Munich: AP200 hi-res audio playler, DH1000 fully-balanced DAC/amp and Sonata HD USB-C to 3.5mm adapter
At this expo you’ll be able to listen to headphones and amplifiers from different manufacturers in all sizes, shapes, and price ranges. Compare and try high-res player, DACs, Bluetooth speakers, and other accessories. Visit lectures, get tips from experts and be inspired. See lovingly combined and optimized systems from private users and chat with other music lovers.
May 11 – May 13, 2018
opening hours for visitors:
Friday, 10am – 6pm
Saturday, 10am – 6pm
Sunday, 10 am – 5pm
Kohlebunker (next to High End / MOC)
Lilienthalallee 37, 80939 München
More than 100 brands will present their products at CanJam Europe.
CanJam Munich is a partner trade show in cooperation with the HIGH END 2018. A daily pass for the HIGH END 2018 and the CanJam Munich costs 15 Euro, to see, feel and hear all the best brands in the world, that’s peanuts!
We of course will be covering the High-end event on HFN as usual, and do keep an eye on our Instagram account for live updates!
See you there!